Official Master's Degree in Audiovisual Translation
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admission
The following documents must be scanned and submitted with your application:
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Application form, which can be downloaded here.
- Cover letter addressed to the chair of the programme.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later on).
- Cuuriculum vitae
- Certificate(s) accrediting a C1 or equivalent level of English (except for degrees in Translation and Interpreting with English as B language and degrees in English Studies or English Philology).
- Those candidates who are not Spanish native speakers should present an official certification confirming they have achieved a C2.2 level or equivalent in Spanish language.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail