Tailor made programmes for groups
Classroom-based tailor made courses for groups addressed to universities and educational agencies. Programmes are arranged according to the needs and objectives of each group, which can have a maximum of 15 students of the same language level.
Our courses are adapted to each group, offering a wide range of timetables, possibility to choose the course calendar and total number of hours, and to obtain certification and university credits from the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Tailor made courses can be:
- General courses: regular closed courses, with a programme adapted to the needs of each group
- Specialised courses*: Spanish for Business, Spanish for Tourism, academic writing, Spanish cinema, Spanish culture and traditions, Spanic and Hispanic American literature
*Programmes designed according to the needs of the group
The language teaching method is based on:
- A communicative approach
- Interactive activities to develop the four main skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Individual assessment
- Learning strategies to help students continue studying tha language on their own
- Living the language outside the classroom
- University library
- Accommodation arranged by the university (Vila Universitària)
- Cultural visits
Some of our tailor made programmes:
Tailor made courses are available all year round. The course calendar can be designed according to the needs and objectives of the group. There are no set schedule of classes, which can be more or less intensive.
Universities and educational agencies and universities can contact us by sending an email, which may include information on type of course, objectives, duration, number of students, course dates and preferred times. Once we receive the request, we will send a detailed academic proposal and quote. The necessary modifications can be done to design the most suitable programme, which may include exams, certificates and/or reports at the end of the course.
Once the course is confirmed, we can start the registration procedure, by sending you specific application forms, and giving students the opportunity to take a level test, so we can ensure they are placed in the right course.
Please, contact email@example.com for a personalised quote and academic proposal.
Once we receive a tailor made course request, we will prepare a customized budget, adapted to the needs and course objectives.
Final price will depend on the total number of class hours, total number of students, design of new academic programmes, exams and final reports, classroom equipment and cultural visits.