UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 2923/11
- 11th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 55 ECTS
- Start date: 19/09/2022
- Finish date: 22/12/2023
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 5900 €
Special price 5605 €
Group of application:
Special price 5723 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (30%), English (20%)
- Location: Vilanova i la Geltrú / Campus online UAB
The need for working dogs in areas such as detection, security, civil protection and assistance, and the regulation of the professional sector at state and regional levels, make it necessary to train specialists in the working-dog training, a profession with an international projection.
The studies offered here provide a high degree of specialisation. The final module establishes the bases of four ambits of work: detection, rescue, attack & defence and assistance, thereby providing the future instructor with multiple professional options.
- Teaching staff with over thirty years’ experience in the field of operational work with canine units.
- Individualised treatment of students: small class groups, with one or two university instructors for every 10 students.
- Comprehensive advice throughout the course.
- Professional-career-focussed training.
- International dimension of the postgraduate course: opportunity to work in distinct countries and languages in the professional field; option of internships abroad and participation of prestigious international specialists as instructors.
- Contacts with companies and institutions.
Career opportunitiesProfessionals working in law enforcement, private security, civil protection, and professionals assisting with personal care and dependency.
People wishing to have a career in canine instruction.
This training very effectively combines theory with practice. It really helped me to understand canine behaviour, particularly the subject of ethology; learning through books is simply not enoughNicola Zierke
Students can benefit from the possibility of optional internships in agreement with companies in any sector, as long as the offer comes from the company, the work offered to them is related to the studies they are studying and serves to acquire internships. as a complement to the classes.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela de Prevención y Seguridad Integral
FUAB Formación. Prevención y Seguridad Integral
Formació Continuada FUAB