UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 4 to 8 of October: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next Master's Degree, Graduate Course or PhD Programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 4026/6
- 6th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 10 ECTS
- Start date: 18/10/2021
- Finish date: 19/12/2021
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 930 €
Special price 884 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Online
Project Management has become a key tool when implementing strategies and including new techniques in process development and management. Tourism professionals must be able to manage tourism projects that respond to the demands of businesses, society, politicians and the environment.
Such a professional becomes a key player in organisations when they formulate continuous improvement and project development processes, as one of the figures in highest demand.
The Project Management programme, focusing on tourism management, trains project managers and directors to analyse, lead, implement and monitor tourism projects tailored to the needs of organisations and social responsibility.
You will learn to:
- Obtain specific competences in the tourism and hotels sector that will help you to efficiently cope with the complex changes taking place in an international market.
- Adopt a holistic approach to business management, encompassing all the key areas within the company and oriented towards worldwide markets.
- Learn what is needed in finance, marketing, human resources and innovative management.
The course adopts a 4-Learning methodology, in which students can organise their studies around their own needs and timeframes.
- Project managers and directors.
- Those working in marketing, quality and sales management, customer service, innovation and HR.
- Consulting firms and agencies specialising in tourism, SMEs.
- Graduates in Tourism, Hotel Management and Business Administration and Management.
- Professionals in the tourism and hotels sector and those wishing to begin or continue learning about project management.
With this course I have acquired the methodology and tools to be able to quantify, assess and develop the tourism projects in which I work in the field of destination promotion.Eduardo Galván
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela Universitaria de Turismo y Dirección Hotelera
Laura Lizbeth Martinez Almuina