- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3803/9
- 9th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 10 ECTS
- Start date: 18/10/2021
- Finish date: 18/12/2021
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 930 €
Special price 884 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: On line
Marketing and e-tourism strategies are undergoing a profound transformation, mainly due to changes in consumer values and experiences and market globalisation. This process has led to e-tourism, a concept that has transformed strategic and operational management in organisations and tourist destinations, through the adoption of ICT for their processes.
The course in E-Tourism and Digital Marketing offers tools to reconcile local supply with fluctuating demand, thus helping to satisfy tourists, optimise demand and/or create jobs and improve local community life.
This specialist course is 100% online and it gives you the tools to adapt to the new models with training in:
- Digital marketing and e-tourism strategies.
- Tools for digital tourism campaigns.
- Creating value, experience and retainment.
- Online marketing plan.
You will learn to:
- Analyse, plan, draw up and implement digital marketing and e-tourism strategies tailored to 4.0 industry.
- Analyse the digital-business area of the tourism sector and apply new digital tools.
- Carry out effective digital marketing in the tourism department of any company.
The course adopts a 4-Learning methodology, in which students can organise their studies around their own needs and timeframes.
- Students on bachelor's degrees in Hotel Management or Tourism.
- Professionals in the tourism sector working in reservations management or the commercial sector.
The course helped me to find a job in a product department and in it I use what I learned every day.Isabel Millán
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela Universitaria de Turismo y Dirección Hotelera
Laura Lizbeth Martinez Almuina