UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Informative sessions with directors and coordinators. From the 26th of February to the 1st of March: Registration is open!
You can also send the form on this page to request personalized attention.
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 4027/8
- 8th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 10 ECTS
- Start date: 18/03/2024
- Finish date: 17/05/2024
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 920 €
Special price 874 €
Group of application:
Special price 892 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
Tourism companies focussing on customer service, with the respective culture, values and behaviours of such customers, obtain an emphatic competitive advantage by attaining high-end user satisfaction. In view of the fact that the customer must now be the centre of attention for any brand, good management of this aspect is key to success within our strategy. The outcome of this approach will be a positive user experience, and customer loyalty.
Customer Experience and Customer Satisfaction can be managed in 3 phases: before, during and after purchase. That is, throughout the entire Customer Journey. The points of interaction attained, as well as their distinct channels, must therefore be analysed and designed in detail in conjunction with the strategic actions to be carried out, in order to maximize relationships and adapt these to requirements.
This degree enables you to:
- Analyse, improve and execute the CX (Customer Experience) customer-service management process
- Generate strategies by applying suitable Customer Journey Maps
- Develop omnichannel and multichannel strategies
- Use key metrics to measure customer experience (metrics and dashboards)
The course develops a 4-Learning methodology, in which the student can organise their training according to their needs and availability.
Aimed at people in the following professional areas:
- Quality Assurance
- Management and customer service
- Human Resources
- Sales Management
- Consultants and agencies specialising in the design of marketing and tourism strategies
- E-commerce management
- Professionals in the tourism and hotel sector
- Graduates in Tourism, Hotel Management and Business Administration
In my career, this course has added value to my CV; it’s updated my knowledge of sales and marketing in the most current approaches to attracting and retaining customers.Maite Sust
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
FUAB Formación. Turismo y Dirección Hotelera
Laura Lizbeth Martinez Almuina