Master's Degree in Psychocreativity
IntroductionThis Masters degree seeks to link the areas of knowledge defined through the specific degrees in Psychology and Communication Science and indirectly with Business Studies and social sciences in general.
The activities that follow this course demand skills and abilities that are shared by different professional profiles in communications companies, information research and services, creative agencies, strategic planning and business initiatives, etc.
The course offers a specific response to the needs of these professions.
Objectives- Understand the basic methodological and technical principles for creative management in general companies and in communications companies in particular.
- Develop skills for the design, production and evaluation Psycho creativity communication projects in advertising and communication companies for clients.
- Develop entire communication campaigns.
- Know about and understand professional ICT applications to be able to use them as strategic tools for the solving social and production problems.
- Understand and make correct use of techniques which encourage the development of new ideas and/or offer solutions to business problems.
- Develop capacity to lead groups and/or direct companies.
- Develop cognitive capacities and integrate them in the process of finding original solutions in personal and work life.
A university degree in one of the following: Psychology, Communication, Education, Business Studies.
- Masters graduates can work in the areas of strategic planning in communication; creativity in communication; motivational and market research; trend, values and lifestyles analysis; branding strategies; company naming and product naming as well as new product development in the business world.
- This is a general and global training that offers knowledge which can be applied to a great range of companies linked to the communication sector, and generally offers skills or proposing analysis and solution to professional problems.
Maria Dolors Raya
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Orientation: Academic, Research, Professional
Location: Facultat de Psicologia, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Dates: from 15/10/2018 to 19/07/2019
Departamento de Psicología Básica, Evolutiva y de la Educación
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.