Exchange Students Circuit:
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE UAB
1) You have to be officially nominated by your university.
2) Application form: http://sia.uab.cat > Mobility and Exchange > Signing up and Application form
3) Online pre-enrolment: https://apps.uab.cat/enrollment
- 29th June to 7th July, 2017: identification document
- 8th July to 24th July, 2017: enrolment
- December: to set on (dates still to arrange)
4) Ask for an appointment for the on-site enrolment in the Faculty: https://apps.uab.cat/enrollment
WHAT TO DO WHEN YO GET HERE
1) Go to the International Welcome Point - IWP situated in "Plaça Civica" BEFORE the enrolment. You can go there from August 30th until 90 minutes before the enrolment appointment.
IWP Opening hours: August 30th to September 1st 9:30 am to 3 pm. 4th to 8th September 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
2) Go to the Faculty (Gestió Acadèmica) for your enrolment appointment. You must provide:
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- A photo
3) Attend the information meeting September 2017 (date will be specified in September)
4) Go to the Punt d'Informació i Suport Logístic (SLIPI) of the Faculty to pick up your Student card
BEFORE GOING BACK HOME
1) Hand in the documents that have to be signed at Gestió Acadèmica (one week before your departure). The document has to be left and picked up by the student him/herself. Please be aware that you will need 2 appointments:
2) The Transcript of records will be sent to your university once the exams period has finished by middle July.
Dates of year 2017-2018:
- 1r semester: classes from September 14th until December 20th, exams in January 2018
- 2n semester: classes from February 12th until May 18th, exams in June 2018
- Language of the courses: You can find this information in the Online enrolment application or in the Study Guides of the courses.
- Courses that you can follow: during your stay you have to choose at least 50% of your courses at our Faculty.
You can follow courses of any academic year from both grades: Political Science and Public Management and Sociology.
If your stay is only for one semester, you can not follow annual courses.
Notice: If you want to follow courses from these Faculties you have to do a new online enrolment through https://apps.uab.cat/enrollment from the 13th of September until the 20th, 2017:
- Faculty of Economics and Business Studies
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Translation and Interpreting
- School of Engineering
If you want to follow courses from Faculties which are not in this relation you must send an e-mail to email@example.com
ECTS credits: Annual courses have 12 ECTS and Semestral courses have 6 ECTS.
- Schedules of courses from our Faculty
- Evaluation Calendar
Regarding exams, please be careful, always look at the information in the Study Guides and follow the teacher's instructions.
- Study Guides Political Science and Public Management
- Study Guides Sociology