Official Master's Degree in Computer Vision
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admissionNeed to collect and scan the following documentation, which is required to attach to the application:
1. Transcript of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, the credits (or hours), calls consumed, subject to the qualifications and the overall grade.
2. Title associated transcript presented in the previous (if you have it and we will send later on).
3. Curriculum accrediting merits, including: research experience, publications, professional experience, trips abroad, scholarships and research grants obtained (if applicable).
4. Certificate level English or other languages.
5. Motivation letter (in English).
If you do not have the degree because you completing the course, you will need to declare this in the Situation of previous studies, indicating the option yet ended.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Master's degree website http://pagines.uab.cat/mcv