In Company courses
In Company Language Service
Our language service for companies provides a personalized service with high quality and effective training, adapted to your linguistic needs and focused on the development of your employees’ professional skills. Our courses are designed based on a detailed understanding of the client’s needs in order to offer tailor-made training.
We offer face-to-face classes in your company, online courses and bimodal or blended learning (a combination of face-to-face and online). In the last few months we have overcome many new challenges and we realise that companies need flexible solutions, which combine the benefits of online and face-to-face learning. Online classes can be convenient for those students with limited availability and have many advantages, such as:
- Communicating with teacher and classmates in real time
- Watching videos and other relevant resources
- Working in pairs or groups
- Using live chat to ask questions, receive instructions and error correction
If you wish to receive more information or have any queries, can advise you about the best option for your company free of charge.
- We offer classes in different formats: One-to-One, Two-to-One and groups.
- We adapt to your needs regarding the timetabling of classes.
- Our teachers travel to your company to deliver the onsite classes.
- The length of courses depends on the type of course and the objectives you seek to achieve.
- The cost is calculated after free-of-charge level tests, with no commitment required.
- Courses may be subsidised by the Fundación Tripartita. We provide all the documentation required for the application.
- Analysis of training needs in the company.
- Written and oral level tests.
- Advice on course formats.
- Tailor-made design of course programmes.
- Presentation of proposal and calendar.
- Monitoring, supervision and evaluation of students’ learning.
- University qualifications.
- Regular reports for the company on students’ progress and achievement of objectives.
- Supervision and evaluation of teaching systems and efficiency of courses.
UAB Idiomes uses the following online platforms to give video lessons: Microsoft Teams, G Suite for Education, Zoom, Skype.
These platforms allows the teaching staff to continue the same teaching activities they normally do in face-to-face lessons, as you can hear from students from two of our In Company clients in this short video.
Technical features of online platforms
All these platforms have the following technical features:
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Can be used with any type of computer, tablet, or mobile
- No software download necessary
- Up to 50 participants can attend at the same time
- Lesson can be recorded and sent to students who have missed the class
- Participants can send instant messages to everyone else in the group
Advantages of online classes
Feedback from client companies and the students themselves mentions the following advantages:
- Students can attend the lesson from anywhere, so they don’t have to miss a class if they are ‘out of the office’
- Easy to share documents and online materials.
- No travel time was involved, so student attendance increased.
- General courses.
- Conversation courses.
- Exam preparation courses.
- Business language courses applied to: marketing, sales, purchasing, international commerce, accounting, finance, law, medicine, tourism and hotel management, pharmacy, insurance, secretarial language, etc.
- Specific language areas: telephone skills, negotiations, presentations, writing skills, translation, report writing, dealing with the public, congresses, writing and reading technical texts, etc.
Companies or entities located on the Bellaterra campus can send their applications directly to the Head of Studies at UAB Idiomes Campus by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.