Other years (2nd, 3rd, 4th)
Second-, third- and fourth-year students must obtain an enrolment number from the programme's website in mid-June. At the end of the period set by the centre for obtaining a number, it will allocate enrolment days and times by order of arrival and inform the applicants by email.
If you cannot be present to enrol, you may authorise another person to do so in your name. This person must bring an authorisation letter with the details of both persons and signed by both, and a photocopy of both persons' national identity document (DNI) or Tax Identification Number (NIF).
|In order to enrol on:||You must have successfully completed as a minimum:|
|Second-year subjects||12 first-year credits|
|Third-year subjects||60 first and second-year credits|
|Fourth-year subjects||All first-year subjects and a total of 120 credits for the first three years|
|Bachelor's Degree Final Project||Two thirds of the total number of credits in the study programme|
In the attached document you will find the enrolment calendar for the Tourism and Hotel Management Studies.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY SECOND, THIRD AND FOURTH-YEAR STUDENTS
To reduce queuing, please print out and fill in all documents previously. If you have any queries about the enrolment, contact the Gestió Acadèmica (Academic Management) beforehand.
- Completed pre-enrolment form (download this from the website).
- Bank's direct debit form (only if payment is to be in two instalments).
- Receipt for grant applications that have been made, or the AGAUR financial credential.
- Where appropriate, the following are to be submitted.
• Family concession card: photocopy of the current family concession card detailing all members of the family unit (*).
• Degree of disability of 33% or above: a certificate to this effect from the Institut Català d’Assistència i Serveis Socials or an equivalent Spanish Autonomous Community body (*).
**IMPORTANT: Academic regulations of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona applicable to officially regulated university studies pursuant to Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of 2 July
Section 2 (Títol II). Enrolment. Chapter 4. Effects of enrolment.
Article 68. Consequences of non-payment. Paragraph 2 (...) In all cases, new enrolments, modifications to enrolments and/or requests for any academic service are conditional on the payment of all outstanding debts and corresponding costs.
It is very important to consult the regulations on continuation of studies before enrolling, so that you can make suitable plans for the academic year, as you can change your course load twice during the degree. The change is recorded in your transcript as soon as you enrol for the year it applies to.