To apply to the Pre-Established programme students should meet the following requirements:
1. Students must be enrolled at a university and must have completed at least 2 semesters before applying to this programme.
2. Students must have a B2 level certificate (or equivalent) of the language they wish to study in (only for elective courses in English or Spanish). See details below.*
3. For full-time students who need a study visa there is a minimum requirement of 24 ECTS per semester.
4. For all students the maximum number of credits is 36 ECTS per semester. *Except May term (6 credits ECTS).
5. Students can spend 1, 2 or 3 terms on the programme (Fall + Spring + Summer), doing a maximum of 60 ECTS in total.
6. The minimum entry requirement is a GPA of 2,75 (or equivalent).
Application documents required
To apply to the Pre-Established programme it is necessary to provide the following documentation:
• A scanned copy of your home university Official Academic Transcript with the GPA or equivalent (if applicable).
• A scanned copy of your valid passport.
• A digital photo in jpeg format with a maximum weight of 24KB (passport size and type).
• *If you are a non-native English speaker, a certificate of English Proficiency [minimum TOEFL 78, IELTS 6, Cambridge Advanced or First Certificate].
• *If you are a non-native Spanish speaker and want to choose electives in Spanish, a certificate of Spanish level B2 (DELE or equivalent).
Spring Term 2021 (January to April): from September 21st to December 4th 2020
May Term 2021: from January 18th to April 16th 2021
Summer Term 2021 (June to July): from February 8th to April 30th 2021
Fall Term 2021 (September to December): from March 15th to June 25th 2021
NOTE: The final enrolment dates are subject to places still being available.