Good biosafety practices
The most important element of biosafety is strict adherence to standard microbiological practice and techniques. All who work with infectious agents or potentially-infected materials must know their risks and must be an expert in the practices and techniques required for handling these materials safely.
- Sharps with safety features (CDC)
- Hand-washing with soap (Department of Health. Government of Catalonia - Generalitat)
- Hand hygiene (Department of Health. Government of Catalonia - Generalitat
- Biosafety Level 3 Lab Entry (Biosecurity Research Institute)
- Biosafety Level 3 Lab Exit (Biosecurity Research Institute)
- Lab Wars