Promotion and training
Open Access Video : Researchers from all the thematic research areas of the university (science, medicine, social sciences and humanities), as well as the Vice-Rector for Research and Transfer have participated.
You can check all the contents of this initiative on twitter (you must be authenticated as a user on twitter): https://twitter.com/moocmicro/moments
What is Open Access? (by the Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología, FECYT)
- Dipòsit Digital de Documents: Open Access and advantages of the DDD
- Copyright issues : Dealing with copyright, licensing (CC) and publishing in DDD
- Scientific output: making research visible: How research can befenit from Open Access and how to deal with it
- Open Access infographics (CRUE)
- What is a DMP or Data Management Plan (UPF)
- Open Research Data in H2020 infographics (European Commission)
- How Open is it? Open Access spectrum (PLOS)
- Observatory of High-Impact Open-Access Journals
Research centers and groups dissemination
The research centers and groups with their own collection in DDD can embed an HTML script in their web page to disseminate the research documents deposited in DDD. You can obtain the Script in this link.