- UAB Specialisation Diploma
- Code: 3466/8
- 8th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 21/10/2023
- Finish date: 01/06/0024
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3330 €
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Centre d¿EPONA a Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Cerdanyola del Vallés
This course hopes to provide theoretical-practical training in the areas of prosociality and equine-assisted therapy, and to empower its participants to develop any form of prosocial intervention with a systemic focus.
The programme is structured in such a way that unites equine-assisted therapy and prosociality, because of the mutual strength of both theoretical frameworks in their practical and professional dimensions. The objective is to enable participants to apply and transfer these processes and techniques to their own ambits of professional interest so as to allow them to facilitate processes of empowerment, self-diagnosis and self-training in others.
Career opportunities- Monitor in equine-assisted therapy.
- Equine-assisted therapy, coordinator of equine-assisted-therapy teams.
- Trainer in the ambit of equine-assisted therapy and prosociality.
- Management of working teams.
- Prosocial consultant specialising in equine-assisted-therapy ambits.
- Promoter of healthcare-intervention projects.
- Social researcher into participative methods.
- Manager of equine-assisted-therapy centres.
- Group and individual assessor in prosociality.
- Consultant and researcher in group strategies for conflict resolution.
- Human-relations revitaliser.
- Trainer in social skills healthcare mediators.
The placements are mandatory and take place at the following riding centres: Can Caldés (Sant Cugat); Can Graells (Calaf); Indiana (Tordera); Iriscar Seva (Seva); La Sentiu Equinoteràpia (del Llobregat a Gavà); Maset del cavall (Vilafranca del Penedès)
The placement is conducted with real users, and is supervised by the placement coordinator. Students are able to take an active part in the prosocial equine therapy sessions, gradually taking on more and more responsibilities. The aim is to enable them, after the placement period, to conduct a prosocial equine therapy session confidently and effectively.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Básica, Evolutiva y de la Educación
Carlos Carrasco Roig