UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Diploma
- Code: 3504/9
- 9th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 02/11/2023
- Finish date: 12/09/2024
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2500 €
Special price 2375 €
Group of application:
Special price 2425 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Escola FUAB formació. Turisme i Direcció Hotelera. Edifici Blanc, Vila Universitària, Campus de la UAB, Bellaterra, Cerdanyola del Vallès, 08193
The graduate diploma in Ecotourism and Nature-Guide Training is a pioneering course in this area in Spain, with 6 editions. It arises from the growing demand from professionals to set up and manage companies, products, experiences and services based on sustainability, conservation and appreciation of the natural and cultural environment.
Its teaching staff is made up of top-tier academics and professionalswith great experience and it offers work placements, in both the private and the public sector.
You will learn to:
- Set up and manage ecotourism companies that offer products, experiences and services of high quality, with optimal chances of success and profitability.
- Develop the competences to work as a nature guide.
- Graduates in Tourism, the Humanities, Geography, Environmental Science, Biology, Geology, Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural Engineering , Psychology, Sociology, or similar.
- Technical staff and professionals with proven experience in the tourism sector and/or management of natural spaces.
Work placements available in public and private companies and institutions in the sector.
Career opportunities- Nature-Guide
- Manager of ecotourism companies
- Assistant for ecotourism and nature tourist groups.
- Ecotourism product designer.
- Technician in heritage-interpretation centres, eco-museums similar facilities.
- Information officer tourism-product development offices.
- Information officer in tourism offices.
This graduate diploma will help me to build a career in ecotourism anywhere in the world.
The UAB Master's degrees and postgraduate courses can include external academic placements in companiesto give students a level of professional experience that will facilitate their entry into the labour market or promotion. For more information please contact the course coodinator.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
FUAB Formación. Turismo y Dirección Hotelera
Gestió Acadèmica FUAB