Apply for admission to the programmeThe admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow the application procedure explained in this page. You can apply online or on site, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documentation.
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
Online or in person application
Apply for admission online or in person.
We recommend you to scan the required documentation previously to have it ready.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 4419 and Edition: 4
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are or have been a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook or the application handbook):
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 93 592 9710.
In person application:
You can also apply in person, coming to FUAB Formació's academic secretariat, at the White Building, ground floor, UAB Campus. Maps and schedules. Phone: 93 592 9710; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online application tutorial :
Tutorial for the NIU obtention (in Spanish):
from 02/05/2023 to 08/10/2023
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable
- Academic record
- DNI, NIE (double-sided scanning) or valid passport
- ID sized photograph (176 x 220 px. in jpg format)
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail you will receive detailed information of the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.