Master's Degree in Writing for Television and Cinema
IntroductionScript writing is essential in film, television and the digital storytelling industry. Everyone agrees that a script represents 50% of the success or failure of an audiovisual piece.
In addition to the writers' talent, the quality of the script depends on the training they receive. The demonstrated ability of the master in Writing for Television and Cinema to provide such training needs for professional writers guarantees the level of quality of this programme.
- Degree in any specialisation
- Script writer to work in individual projects or to become part of audiovisual production companies and television
- Script analysis specialist for production companies and television
- Expert in structure and projects of cultural education programmes
- Audiovisual production executives
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Dates: from 05/11/2012 to 30/10/2013
Departamento de Periodismo y de Ciencias de la Comunicación
Centro Nacional de Cinematografía (CNAC) Gobierno de Venezuela
Instituto del Cine
Universidad Finis Terrae
Master in Writing for Television and Cinema
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately.