Apply for admission to the programme
The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must apply online. Remember that you will need to upload the required documents.
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the direction may prolongue it.
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) you will need to complete the payment during the application process, inside the application.
Very important: before registering in the application, you must carefully read the information you will find on this page to have the required documentation ready and confirm that you meet the access requirements, and that the registration process is open.
The application interface will ask you to specify the study type (master's degree, diploma or specialisation coruse) and the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 3747 and Edition: 4
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password:
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the REGISTRA'M NIU obtention handbook):
from 10/12/2020 to 12/09/2021
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable
- Academic record
- DNI, NIE, TIE (double-sided scanning) or valid passport
- Official national identity card or passport
- University degree
- Official academic transcript showing subjects taken and marks issued by the university where the degree was earned
- Official accreditation of English language competence at B2 level or higher
- Curriculum vitae (short format)
Possession of a university degree in primary education or equivalent; a university degree in preschool education or equivalent; or any university degree that provides access to teaching careers.
Officially accredited linguistic competence in English at CEFR level B2 (B2.2) or higher
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail you will receive detailed information of the enrolment procedure.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.