- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 1995/15
- 15th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 70 ECTS
- Start date: 09/01/2023
- Finish date: 22/12/2023
- Places: 4
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 4620 €
- Location: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron. Pg. Vall d'Hebron, 119-129, 08035 Barcelona. Drassanes - HUVH
The programme offers:
- Multidisciplinary teaching, combining pediatrics, infectology, microbiology, preventive medicine and epidemiology.
- Learning about consultancy in infectious pathology of critical, immunodepressed patients (with primary immunodeficiencies, receivers of solid organ transplants or hematopoietic progenitors, hemato-oncological patients and HIV-infected patients), which is essential in modern consultancy.
- Optimal handling of complex, pediatric infectious pathology originating in the community.
- Clinical placements in a third-level pediatric centre with 250 beds.
Career opportunitiesProfessional competence to work in a specialised pediatric infectious diseases unit at the third level.
40% of the six modules are intended for clinical practice, making a total of 600 hours spent entirely at Vall d'Hebron University Hospital, under direct supervision from the master's degree lecturers and/or coordinators.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Pediatría, de Obstetricia y Ginecología y de Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública
Departamento de Genética y Microbiología
Ana Gibaja Guzmán