Master's Degree in Neuromarketing (Research Techniques in Consumer Cognition and Behaviour for Businesses and Advertising)
This Master's degree is semi-classroom based (blended), with four months of teaching and work placements at the Communication Faculty on the Bellaterra Campus of the Universitat AutÚnoma de Barcelona and work placement centres, and the rest of the time is distance learning.
ObjectivesProvide training in deploying these new instrumental techniques in neurology for the purpose of market research and advertising: ethically and in accordance with professional codes of conduct.
- Graduates and diploma holders.
Profiles from: Business studies, Business Management and Administration, advertising, communication, social science and psychology.
- basic knowledge of cognitive psychology or other areas of psychology (social, etc.);
- elementary knowledge of statistics;
- basic knowledge of data processing programs.
- Research departments of mass consumption product companies
- Product design and commercialisation strategies
- Consumer behaviour analysis
- Advertising agencies
- Company management departments
- Strategic and operative marketing
- Higher education teaching
- Political communication and propaganda consultant
Pedro Navalles Villar
UAB-specific Master's Degree10% discount Alumni Premium
Special price: 6525§
Group of application:
Dates: from 04/11/2019 to 08/09/2020
Spanish (70%), English (30%)
Departamento de Publicidad, Relaciones Pķblicas y Comunicaciůn Audiovisual
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.