UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2642/12
- 12th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 05/10/2021
- Finish date: 05/07/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3960 €
- Teaching language: Catalan
- Location: Facultat de Ciències de la Comunicació, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
In the case of holders of this degree, both official specialisations in the field of mediation will be recognised by the Private Law Mediation Centre of Catalonia, belonging to the Justice Department of the Catalan Government (Generalitat de Catalunya). These specialisations are:
- specialist in family mediation
- specialist in private-law mediation
This Master's degree qualifies its holders to be added to the register of mediators of the Private Law Mediation Centre of Catalonia, as stipulated in Article 3 of Law 15/2009, of 22 July, on mediation in private law.
Career opportunities- Family mediator.
- Community mediator in local administration departments.
- School mediator.
- Legal mediator in justice departments.
- Mediator in legal practice offices.
- Academic training in mediation.
Given that mediation is an action which has to guaratntee confidentiality there is no real work experience for this course, but as an alternative there are viewings and simulacra of mediation using real cases, as well as optional work experience periods in a public institution.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
Assumpta Sabanés Parramon