Master's Degree in Maternal-fetal Medicine
IntroductionThe master's degree in Maternal-Fetal Medicine responds to the need for obstetricians with advanced training in maternal-fetal care. The programme's theory component is delivered online, while the practical component is attendance-based.
The theory component is divided into modules with basic and advanced content in maternal fetal medicine. This part is supported by an interactive platform consisting of discussion forums and master classes taught by experts in the subject area.
The programme includes a 2-year placement in Hospital de Sant Pau, Hospital de la Vall d'Hebron and Hospital Quiron. Students will complete different rotations in maternal fetal units, taking an active part in treatment, clinical sessions and training events in these hospitals.
Degree in Medicine and Surgery
Specialist qualification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Specialist in maternal-fetal medicine at a Level 2 or Level 3 centre, working in care, management or research.
- Advanced obstetric ultrasound.
- High risk consultant in maternal medicine.
- Consultant in fetal medicine.
- Head of delivery area.
- Patient monitoring in the semi-intensive obstetric care unit.
- Principal investigator in a research group in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Maternal-fetal medicine team leader.
Elisa Llurba Olive
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Location: Hospital de Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Hospital Vall Hebron y Hospital Quirón
Dates: from 01/03/2020 to 28/02/2022
Spanish (60%), Catalan (35%), English (5%)
Departamento de Pediatría, de Obstetricia y Ginecología y de Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately.