- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 4011/2
- 2nd edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 01/11/2021
- Finish date: 06/07/2022
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 5600 Ą
Special price 5040 Ą
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish (90%), English (10%)
On this Blended Learning modality you will attend classes given by lecturers of the UAB (among the leaders in world university ranking) and professionals currently occupying management positions (agencies and advertisers).
Barcelona: for a week you will take part in classes and workshops at the UAB given by active professionals in agencies/advertisers and by lecturers.
United States: for ten days you will be immersed in a professional environment to find out the working methodology of the leading agencies (New York + Miami), attending classes at an American university. You will complement your online theoretical-practical training with trends in Digital Communication & Public Relations, both of which are essential for your training in PR management.
What are the competitive advantages of doing this Master’s course?
- You combine the on-campus teaching and professional with the flexibility and autonomy of home study.
- You develop the necessary skills demanded in international work environments; capacity for remote working, communication skills, management of strategies and projects.
- You strengthen your networking links among colleagues and professionals from leading Advertising and Public Relations agencies, who in turn share with you their professional knowledge through real cases and experiences.
- You gain access to work materials, including online talks and content, which is exclusive and focused on professional specialisation.
Career opportunitiesAs communication professionals, in the following types of companies:
- Public-relations agencies and consultants
- Communication Agencies
- Journalistic Communication Offices and Bureaux
- Corporate Communication Departments
- Departments of Internal Public Relations, Events Management
- Marketing Department
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager (Marketing)
- Communication Department
- Accounts Management (Agency)
- Patronage and Patronage Manager,
- Department of Human Resources (Internal-Communication Management).
- Also integrated communication consultants in different organizations such as NGOs, professional-collegiate organisations, institutions (public or private), foundations.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Comunicaciˇn Audiovisual y Publicidad