Apply for admission to the programmeThe admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply: you can do it online or in person, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documents.
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) you will need to complete the payment during the application process, inside the application.
Online or in person application:
Very important: before registering in the application, you must carefully read the information you will find on this page to have the required documentation ready and confirm that you meet the access requirements, and that the registration process is open.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 2409 and Edition: 16
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook or the video tutorial below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook, the Application handbook or the video tutorials below):
If you have any further questions, please check the video tutorials at the bottom of this page.
In person application:
You must make an appointment request through our appointments' application.
Online application tutorial :
Tutorial for the NIU obtention (in Spanish):
from 04/07/2018 to 08/10/2018
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable (if still pending, please click here)
- Academic record
- DNI, NIE, TIE or valid passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
The master program is open to any student with a superior basic formation (minimum 180 ECTS) in any specific field of knowledge dealing with landscape and heritage in a wide sense. Thus, students with a technical, environmental, social humanities or scientific background are wellcome. Technicians and practitioners both working at the private and the public sector are also able to attend the programme.
When proposing the final master project, veryfing the succesful attendance of the whole formative cicle of the programme would be a requirement.
The selection criteria are as follows:
- Match-up between prior training and the characteristics and orientation of this master's degree programme.
- Prior work experience directly related to this programme's content and area of specialisation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Applicant's degree of motivation. (A statement of interest is required.)
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail you will receive detailed information of the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.