- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2204/17
- 17th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 13/09/2021
- Finish date: 16/06/2022
- Places: 12
- Orientation: Academic, Professional
- Price: 7000 €
Special price 6300 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Casa Convalescència. Hospital Sant Pau. Barcelona
On the other hand the incorporation of robotic laparoscopy has made it possible to broaden knowledge to include newer and more up to date techniques. In this programme students participate directly in the surgery as assistants (authorised by the Hospital Teaching Committee) and they also do one day of each of the modules of experimental surgery in the hospital laboratories.
Career opportunities- Knowledge of endoscopic and robotic techniques in gynaecology in minimally invasive surgery. The use of this type of surgery represents a clear advance in this specialist area that will result in improved medical attention for patients.
- Students will acquire greater competence in surgical procedures offered to patients with Gynaecological pathologies.
- They will have greater opportunities for working in specialist units and hospitals and also in positions of responsibility in surgical teams having obtained the Master's degree.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Pediatría, de Obstetricia y Ginecología y de Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública
Antonio Gil Moreno