- UAB Master's Degree (Continuing Education)
- Code: 3319/10
- 10th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 27/09/2023
- Finish date: 15/09/2024
- Places: 47
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3960 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (80%), Spanish (20%)
- Location: Unitat Docent Vall d'Hebron. Facultat de Medicina.
However, recent research conducted on both hospital and non-hospital emergencies has shown that high-quality care given during the first hour after an accident is fundamental to preventing or mitigating its effects.
This has led to the creation of a series of new hospital and non-hospital emergency services. These services have had a great impact on the population and their use has increased, as shown by the number of actions carried out in recent years, and the extremely serious nature of some of the situations dealt with. All this adds up to a greater need for nursing professionals working in this field: with good theoretical and practical training and able to cope with new situations through reflective practice.
Career opportunities- Emergency response teams.
- Non-hospital and catastrophe response teams.
Work experience in accident and emergency services:
- Unitats de SEM (total 120h):Barcelona, Martorell, Vilafranca, Cornella, Sant Joan Despi
- SEM Pediatric 24h
- Urgencies generals Vall Hebron (opcionals)
- Unitat de cremats Vall Hebron (opcionals)
- Visita Helicopter SEM Sabadell
- Visita seu central SEM
- Rescat maritim 6h
- Rescat en muntanya i estacio desqui Grandvalira (4 dies) opcional
- Cap de setmana IMV Campdevanol (opcional)
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Enfermería
Pedro Manuel González Hernández