Apply for admission to the programmeThe admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply: you can do it online or in person, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documents.
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) you will need to complete the payment during the application process, inside the application.
Online or in person application
Apply for admission online or in person:
Very important: before registering in the application, you must carefully read the information you will find on this page to have the required documentation ready and confirm that you meet the access requirements, and that the registration process is open.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 3319 and Edition: 10
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook or the video tutorial below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook, the Application handbook or the video tutorials below):
If you have any further questions, please check the video tutorials at the bottom of this page.
In person application:
You can come to the User Service Office of the Graduate School (U Building, UAB Campus) from Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., and on Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Online application tutorial :
Tutorial for the NIU obtention (in Spanish):
from 22/02/2023 to 07/03/2023
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable
- Academic record
- DNI, NIE, TIE or valid passport
- Pre-EHEA university diploma in nursing, and bachelor's degree in nursing or medicine.
- Access to the Master's degree is open to applicants who have the UAB Graduate Diploma in Emergencies and Catastrophes (40 ECTS credits), who will take 22 credits corresponding to Research Methodology, Master's Dissertation and Practical Work 2. Each academic year 10 places will be offered until all the graduate diploma students have had an opportunity to join the programme.
No selection criteria are applied. Places are allocated by order of inscription.
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail you will receive detailed information of the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.