- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 3893/2
- 2nd edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 01/02/2021
- Finish date: 30/11/2021
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3960 €
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Fac. CC. Comunicació - Escola de Postgrau, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Would you like to train to become a professional who analyses, investigates and plans ground-breaking programmes in communication and education? By taking the master's degree in Communication and Education you can acquire the knowledge and tools needed to work in communication offices, teach at different stages of education, and carry out research tasks and projects, among others.
Career opportunities- Creator, director, script writer or producer of (audiovisual and multimedia) education programmes, projects and campaigns.
- Positions of responsibility in educational centres
- Positions of responsibility in educational campaigns
- Positions of responsibility in online education
- Teachers specialising in ICT for education
- Positions of responsibility in media and digital literacy campaigns and policies
- Editing and producing multimedia teaching materials
- Positions of responsibility in educational platforms and networks
Studying for the master's degree in Communication and Education has allowed me to combine journalism and teaching, which I had been practising separately for years. What's more, this programme and the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona community played a key role in driving my own projects in communication and education.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Periodismo y de Ciencias de la Comunicación
Sally Tayie Samy