- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 3893/2
- 2nd edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 01/02/2021
- Finish date: 30/11/2021
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3960 Ą
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Fac. CC. Comunicaciˇ - Escola de Postgrau, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
It builds up the following competences.
- Create, manage and direct audiovisual and multimedia education programmes
- Create and direct public campaigns of an educational nature
- Plan and manage the integration and application of ICT in any educational context (formal, non-formal or informal) and type: elementary, secondary, vocational and higher education and lifelong learning.
It focuses in particular on innovation in technology and education: internet, artificial intelligence, robotics, MOOCs, audiovisual educational platforms, online education networks, learning analytics, big data applied to education and new methodologies in communication and education, etc.
Finally, it pays special attention to policies on media and digital literacy, in accordance with the criteria of UNESCO, the European Commission and other international organisations.
Career opportunities- Creator, director, script writer or producer of (audiovisual and multimedia) education programmes, projects and campaigns.
- Positions of responsibility in educational centres
- Positions of responsibility in educational campaigns
- Positions of responsibility in online education
- Teachers specialising in ICT for education
- Positions of responsibility in media and digital literacy campaigns and policies
- Editing and producing multimedia teaching materials
- Positions of responsibility in educational platforms and networks
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Periodismo y de Ciencias de la Comunicaciˇn
Cristina Pulido Rodriguez