- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 2362/11
- 11th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 20/11/2020
- Finish date: 03/07/2021
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 1980 €
Special price 1782 €
Group of application:
Special price 1881 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Escola de Prevenció i Seguretat Integral, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
In the private and public security sector there is a growing demand for quality service, and this requires a professionalisation of the sector and a rise in the average training of the employees who work in it.
- Train professionals in the management and strategic planning of private and public security.
- Offer practical and theoretical knowledge and strategies for efficient management of services and decision-making in the area of security within the Spanish legal framework, to guarantee the rights of its citizens.
- Understand the mechanisms for change and adapt the actions of public and private security organisation to new ways of understanding the professions in the face of different social and legal situations.
The course is aimed at:
- Graduates in areas related to public and private security.
- Members of government and organisations with competences in this area.
- Managers and other professionals from private or public security organisations.
Career opportunities- Security officers for public and private security organisations.
- Specialists in citizen-security programmes.
- Specialists in civil protection.
- Specialists in emergencies.
- Specialists and sector heads in public administrations having specific relevance to the ambit.
- Specialists and sector heads in public and private companies concerned with the general aims of guaranteeing citizens' security.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace...
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
Extracurricular practices are those that are not included in the curriculum of the studies. You can choose to do them in addition. The coordination of your program will explain the details of how, where and under what conditions can they be carried out.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela de Prevención y Seguridad Integral