Graduate Diploma in Quality Control and Food Safety Legislation
Apply for admission to the programme
The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow the application procedure explained in this page. You can apply online or on site, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documentation.
from 01/03/2019 to 10/01/2020
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable (if still pending, please click here)
- Academic record
- DNI, TIE or valid passport
- ID sized photograph (176 x 220 px. in jpg format)
- Curriculum vitae
Online or in person application:
We recommend you to scan the required documentation previously to have it ready.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 1473 and Edition: 14
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are or have been a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook or the application handbook):
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 93 592 9710.
In person application:
You can also apply in person, coming to FUAB Formació's academic secretariat, at the White Building, ground floor, UAB Campus. Maps and schedules. Phone: 93 592 9710; mail: email@example.com
Online application handbook
Handbook for the NIU obtention
Contact the coordinator if you have any question.
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.