- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1035/21
- 21th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 13/10/2020
- Finish date: 16/09/2021
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2572 ¤
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Facultat de Psicologia, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
The course leads to a graduate diploma that is governed academically by this university, and its holders must go on into legal practice. Therefore, the programme includes both university-level academic training given by university lecturers and a connection to the professional world through the training provided by professional law practitioners.
This graduate diploma course forms part of the master's degree in Court Psychology and Forensic Psychological Assessment, which consists of two graduate diplomas to be taken separately. Having passed both graduate diploma courses, students can register their master's dissertation and obtain the master's degree.
Career opportunities- Psychological assessment: writing assessment reports in civil, ecclesiastic, family and employment-related proceedings, at the request of lawyers or judges.
- Advisory services for professionals (mainly lawyers) or non-professionals in criminal proceedings.
- Working with the security forces on criminal investigation
- Mediating in criminal proceedings.
- Taking part in research into issues related to legal practice.
Curricular work placements at external centres (Institute of Legal Medicine of Catalonia, ACAIS, Clínica Medico Forense de Palma, Clínica Médico Forense de Múrcia, AF Psicólogos València, Centre Asesor de Psicologia de Sevilla) with the purpose of experiencing the real workings of these centres.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Básica, Evolutiva y de la Educación
Elena Garrido Gaitan