- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3370/6
- 6th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 01/10/2019
- Finish date: 20/06/2020
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 1980 ¤
Special price 1824 ¤
Group of application:
- Teaching language: English
- Location: Facultat de Ciències de l'Educació
Participants are advised to have attained language skills at level C1 of the CEFR by the end of the course . The University language services (SdL UAB) offer examination sessions in June and February which allow candidates to certify their proficiency level.
Career opportunities- Teachers in primary education, lower and upper secondary education and vocational studies specialized in CLIL teaching.
- Coordinators and counsellors working in CLIL programs in primary education, lower and upper secondary education and vocational studies.
- Evaluators of CLIL programs (principals, supervisors, administrators).
- Designers and evaluators of CLIL teaching materials (publishers).
The required internship module involves three stages: participant observation, supervised teaching practice and autonomous teaching practice. All through the process the candidate’s teaching practice in CLIL will be supervised by a UAB tutor and a school mentor. The module is evaluated according to the following parameters: practicum portfolio, assessed by the UAB tutor (50%) and the school mentor’s report (50%).
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
Departamento de Didáctica de la Lengua y la Literatura, y de las Ciencias Sociales
Ana Corredera Capdevila