- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3370/7
- 7th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 17/09/2021
- Finish date: 20/06/2022
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2130 €
Special price 1917 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: English
- Location: Facultat de Ciències de l'Educació
Participants are advised to have attained language skills at level C1 of the CEFR by the end of the course . The University language services (SdL UAB) offer examination sessions in June and February which allow candidates to certify their proficiency level.
Career opportunities- Teachers in primary education, lower and upper secondary education and vocational studies specialized in CLIL teaching.
- Coordinators and counsellors working in CLIL programs in primary education, lower and upper secondary education and vocational studies.
- Evaluators of CLIL programs (principals, supervisors, administrators).
- Designers and evaluators of CLIL teaching materials (publishers).
The required internship module involves three stages: participant observation, supervised teaching practice and autonomous teaching practice. All through the process the candidates teaching practice in CLIL will be supervised by a UAB tutor and a school mentor. The module is evaluated according to the following parameters: practicum portfolio, assessed by the UAB tutor (50%) and the school mentors report (50%).
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
Departamento de Didáctica de la Lengua y la Literatura, y de las Ciencias Sociales