- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1755/12
- 12th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 08/11/2021
- Finish date: 30/07/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3150 €
Special price 2835 €
Group of application: ALUMNI UAB Premium+
- Teaching language: Catalan (45%), Spanish (45%), English (10%)
- Location: Escuela de Postgrado. Campus UAB. Bellaterra (Barcelona)
This course offers systematic training in the procedures applicable in the different areas of clinical psychology and behavioural medicine.
It is an eminently practical programme that offer the capacity to work in clinical fields where the psychological techniques and therapies constitute a relevant tool for treatment.
Career opportunitiesPossible areas of work following this course are, in general, the following:
- Addictions and drug dependency
- Eating behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Chronic and geriatric pain and terminal illness
- Conditions affecting women
- Affective disorders and anxiety
Clinical placements take place at public hospitals and private clinics. They are compulsory, of 375 hours' duration, and their objective is to build up the skills needed by clinical psychologists working in healthcare.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Clínica y de la Salud
Montserrat Gomà-i- Freixanet