- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3800/4
- 4th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 39 ECTS
- Start date: 17/09/2021
- Finish date: 15/07/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2925 €
Special price 2633 €
Group of application: ALUMNI UAB Premium+
- Teaching language: Spanish (90%), English (10%)
- Location: Unitat Docent Parc Salut Mar, campus Universitari Mar. C/ Dr. Aiguader, 80, 08003- Barcelona
This project draws on the experience of teaching 15 editions of the Master's Degree in Neuropsychology and Behavioural Neurology.
The teaching syllabus of the Graduate Diploma in Child Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neurology offers high-level theoretical content.
The following features stand out.
- The emphasis is placed on concepts from evidence-based medicine (testing) and their application to infant and early childhood neuropsychology. The focus is less on existing knowledge than on new knowledge, fostering a critical approach and providing resources to help practitioners constantly renew their knowledge.
- The subject areas are dealt with systematically and are under continuous development through the Campus Virtual of the UAB.
Structure of the teaching programme
The syllabus structure and sequencing is strictly defined. Each module is divided into sub-modules with different subjects. The subjects correspond to the knowledge, competences and skills described in Section 3.
The programme is delivered on site, but when classes are over the lecturers' presentations are posted on the Campus Virtual of the UAB. The modules are activated in sequence for students to access them. This is done a few days before the start of the module. Each subject has a calendar and a bulletin board for instructions on the learning process.
Career opportunitiesThis is an academic specialisation programme that enables its students to improve their professional skills in the following areas: hospitals, neurology and psychiatry services, neuropsychology units, epilepsy services, food-behaviour disorder services, hospitals or clinics specialising in associated disorders in genetic syndromes, day hospitals, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry, centres for the care of children and teenagers, teaching, advisory services in the field of education, administration of justice and private activities.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psiquiatría y Medicina Legal
Neus Rivera Àvila