- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1843/24
- 24th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 39 ECTS
- Start date: 01/10/2020
- Finish date: 01/10/2021
- Places: 50
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2574 ¤
Special price 2317 ¤
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish (75%), English (25%)
- Location: Escuela de Postgrado (Bellaterra, Barcelona)
The CITIUS Business Management master's degree and graduate diploma, with 75 and 39 credits, respectively, are ideal for
- Learning about the business world through dual training that emphasises in company hands-on practice;
- Learning to interpret business information;
- Learning to take decisions and safeguard the company's economic and financial health.
Some of its stand-out features:
- In-company placements lasting 11 months or 5 and a half months, respectively, with a company stipend of €1,100 monthly.
- Mandatory and optional courses.
- Online or partial distance learning.
- 11- or 5.5-month placements to boost your employability.
- A wide range of major companies in different sectors to choose from for your placement.
The CITIUS UAB Business Management master's degree and graduate diploma lets you learn by doing, by practising, as part of an already-functioning work team. You can take part in day-to-day decision making. We are backed by our 24 years of experience.
- Several major companies are CITIUS companies: HP, PPG, Cofidis, Grifols, the Catalan Tourism Agency, Henkel, and more.
- High-quality teaching staff, with plenty of experience in postgraduate education and the business world.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escola de Postgrau
Marta Pérez García