UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees and Graduate Courses
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3570/5
- 5th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 1 ECTS
- Start date: 08/03/2021
- Finish date: 23/05/2021
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 500 Ą
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Online
Drawing on an analysis of the training needs of veterinarians working in the field of small animal clinical care and on the experience we have built up over nine editions of our postgraduate diploma in Small Animal Clinical Care, we have learned that practising veterinarians are interested in taking the diploma's different specialties separately. Now, in addition, they can do so from their own homes.
Contents- What is the ideal time for mounting?
- Vaginal cytology, hormones, vaginal mucosa, vaginoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound.
- Criteria to take into account at the time of mounting/artificial insemination.
- Factors related to the male and the female. Factors in handling.
- Differential diagnosis of vaginal bleeding.
- Applications of aglepristone in reproduction.
- Guidelines to follow in gestation, diagnosis, drug administration, food intake and preparation for parturition.
- When is veterinary care needed in parturition? Dystocia, care of the mother and the newborn.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Medicina y CirugÝa Animal