UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees and Graduate Courses
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3651/5
- 5th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Start date: 05/03/2021
- Finish date: 05/06/2021
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 500 Ą
- Teaching language: Spanish
Drawing on an analysis of the training needs of veterinarians working in the field of small animal clinical care and on the experience we have built up over nine editions of our postgraduate diploma in Small Animal Clinical Care, we have learned that practising veterinarians are interested in taking the diploma's different specialties separately. Now, in addition, they can do so from their own homes.
Contents- Neurological examination and location of lesions.
- Most frequent surgical conditions of the spinal cord.
- Most frequent non-surgical conditions of the spinal cord: vascular accidents, degenerative diseases.
- Seizures and epilepsy.
- Cranioencephalic trauma.
- Lower motor neuron conditions.
- Various conditions with intracranial symptomatology.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Medicina y CirugÝa Animal
Rosa Isabel Ferrer Zapata