Course in Introduction to Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
IntroductionThis course covers the demand for training for all graduates interested in teaching Spanish as a foreign langauge who did not receive this training within their respective degree courses.
- Zero Class: learning to learn
- Learning strategies
- Communicative competence
- Introduction to the main grammatical problems Spanish poses for ELE students
- Teaching some of the main grammatical problems Spanish poses for ELE students.
- Training assessment in teaching ELE.
- Materials selection and adaptation.
- Teaching pronunciation
- Resources for the ELE teacher and career guidance
- Final year Bachelor's degree students who want to specialise in Spanish as a foreign language.
- Degree and diploma holders in Philology who want to specialise in Spanish as a foreign language.
- Teachers of Spanish as a foreign language.
- Teachers of other foreign languages.
Joseph García Rodríguez
UAB Specialisation Course
Dates: from 01/07/2019 to 11/07/2019
Departamento de Filología Española
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.