Course in Economy Advanced Concepts for Business Management (Track International Business)
- Understanding opportunities and differences of emerging markets.
- Cases and marketing analysis in different International scenarios.
- Finances for business applied at the international level .
- Work on cultural differences within a single or within different organizations.
- Analysis business management of the entry mode into different territories .
- Simulation and business games practices and analysis for better decisions for business managers.
Magdalena Cayon Costa
UAB Specialisation Course
Location: Faculty of Business and Economics (UAB)
Dates: from 01/04/2020 to 15/06/2020
Departamento de Empresa
Certificat d'aprofitament Economy Advanced Concepts for Business Management (Track International Business)
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.