UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees and Graduate Courses
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3825/3
- 3rd edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 15 ECTS
- Start date: 06/04/2021
- Finish date: 18/06/2021
- Places: 45
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2750 Ą
- Teaching language: English
- Location: Faculty of Business and Economics (UAB)
Contents- Understanding opportunities and differences of emerging markets.
- Cases and marketing analysis in different International scenarios.
- Finances for business applied at the international level .
- Work on cultural differences within a single or within different organizations.
- Analysis business management of the entry mode into different territories .
- Simulation and business games practices and analysis for better decisions for business managers.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Empresa
Magdalena Cayon Costa