UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees and Graduate Courses
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3384/7
- 7th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Start date: 15/02/2021
- Finish date: 14/05/2021
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 250 ¤
- Teaching language: Spanish
This course aim to be participative and dynamic and is aimed at any professional working in education, students in the process of teacher training, and also anyone else involved more occasionally in teaching activity.
- The teaching-learning process (teacher-student interaction).
- Communication and time management in the classroom.
- Teacher motivation and emotions.
- Teacher intervention in the classroom.
- Teaching profiles.
- Assessment systems designed for learning.
- Self-assessment of teaching activity.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Básica, Evolutiva y de la Educación
Ramon Cladellas Pros