UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees and Graduate Courses
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3739/4
- 4th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Start date: 08/11/2019
- Finish date: 14/12/2019
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 350 Ą
Special price 300 Ą
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
The human factor is present in most of the causes of traffic accidents. Knowing and investigating these causes and producing a good expert's report is the key to establishing the causes of an accident.
The expert's investigation is essential in the case of all traffic accidents: involving both the authorities, through the work of specialist police officers, and private citizens who help to reconstruct the accident as affected parties.
This is the second level of specialist training in traffic accidents, and it includes the theoretical and practical elements that the authorities need to investigate and report on an accident.
- Second level of the specialist training pathway in traffic accidents, the first level being the Course in Investigation and Analysis of Traffic Accidents.
- Recognised by the Institute of Public Safety of Catalonia (ISPC) as an in-service training activity addressed to members of the Catalonia police and firefighting forces.
- Timetables compatible with working hours.
- Financial support through Fundación Tripartita (FUNDAE).
- Courses with merit points in public-sector selection processes.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela de Prevenciˇn y Seguridad Integral
Phone: 93581 71 77