- Evelyn Andrea Rivera Toapanta
- Department: Department of Animal and Food Science
- Research lines
- The thesis is into of Treasure European Project "Diversity of local pig breeds and production systems for high-quality traditional products and sustainable pork chains". Proposal: 634476-2- TREASURE-H2020-SFS-2014-2, 2015-2018.
The thesis is based on the three main points:
1. Evaluation of sensorial and nutritional quality of new high-quality products obtained from Majorcan Black pig (PNM). Products with healthy ingredients will be studied.
2. Consumer studies. The sensory quality of the PNM product and its relationship with health will be studied, associated with consumer acceptability
3. Evaluation of consumer preferences and influence of information received on acceptability (blind, expectant and informed tests). Attitudes of consumers against new products.