Print, scan and copy
In the libraries you will find the multifunctional equipment that works on a self-service basis and allows:
- scan: it's free on machines with PIN code
- copy or print: only for UAB members (students, PAS and PDI UAB)
MFDs based system that allows you to print documents from any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone...) or from the computers in the libraries logging and recover them at any multifunctional printer located on Bellaterra Campus and Sabadell Campus.
To use this service it is necessary to be a UAB member and to have enough credit charged in the personal account. To know more take a look at Impressió i Reprografia a la UAB.
- You need to load your credit beforehand. Go to the printing website https://impressio.uab.cat and login with your NIU and password. Select the print preferences, attach the document and send it. Only PDF documents will be accepted.
- Impressora_UAB_Estudiants: it is the printer that appears by default, Choose the print options and send the document. All formats (PDF, DOC, XLS...) are accepted.
You can print documents in PDF format from your laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc. You have two options:
- Printing via website: go to impressio.uab.cat and log in with NIU and password. Select the settings for your job, attach the job to print and send it.
- Printing via email: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the document to print. You must do it always from your institution email address (email@example.com).
The multifunctional printers have a USB port where you can plug in your pendrive. Only PDF documents will be accepted.
You can pick up your printed documents at any multifunctional printer located on Bellaterra Campus and Sabadell Campus. Consult the list of printers with their location.
Once on the machine, select the button and insert your student card or log in with your NIU and password. Then click on the option “Inici de sessió”. To access all the functions press the button .
- To print sent documents, click on “Secure Print”, select the works from the list and choose print options. Then click on the option “Imprimir + Eliminar”.
- When printing from a USB drive choose the option “Fitxers desats”, select the documents, the print options and finally click on the option “Inici Impressió”.
- If you want to photocopy click on “Còpia”, load the originals into the tray and click the button.
- If you want to scan you can do it for free on those machines where the sticker appears with a printed PIN Code. This option works without UAB identification.
- Activate the machine
- Press the PIN Code button
- Enter the PIN Code on the sticker
- If you wish to send the documents to your email click on the ’option “Llegir i enviar”
- If you wish to save them on your USB memory drive use the option “Llegir i desar”.
- Once selected the printing options, click on the button and then “Inici enviament” or “Inici emmagatzematge” to complete the process.
Color: 0,15125 €
All multifunctionals machines can print in black and white, including the color ones, but in these ones you have to choose it beforehand.
Color printers print on white paper and b/w printers on recycled paper.
It is essential to have sufficient balance in your personal account. Otherwise the document will not be sent nor saved. To recharge balance you should go to the charging points or to the Reprographic Services in the University. You can also check your balance in the same charging points or in the same printers with the “Secure Print” option.