|Serra Húnter recruiting 2019|
Notification and Tenders
First call 2019 offer
Contracts offered in the first call SERRA HUNTER Programme (2019)
Category: Tenure-eligible lecturer
Profile: Personality, Evaluation and Psychological Treatments
Teacher profile: Degrees and courses where the candidate should participate as teacher
On December 11, 2019, the call for the selective processes for the reader places in the Serra Húnter Plan has been published in the DOGC (Call No. 2019 / D / LEM / CL / 4)
Therefore, the deadline for submitting applications, 20 working days, ends on January 14, 2020.
All the people interested in taking part in these competitions, will have to formalize the corresponding application through the form that is available in the web page of the University (announcements).
The documentation that must be attached to the form is the following:
• Photocopy of the identity document
• Doctor's degree or proof of applying for the degree
• Accreditation or favorable report ANECA / AQU.
• Complete resume, in free format.
• Document stating the 5 most valuable academic contributions of the applicant (articles, books, patents ...) according to the model found on the university website.
• A brief description of the teaching trajectory (maximum 1 page), according to the model found on the university website
• A succinct statement of your teaching and research interests in line with the scope of the contract offered for the next 5 years. The document will not exceed six pages, according to the template found on the university's website.
Given the composition of the Selection Committees, it is recommended that the documentation is at least in English.
|Go to news|