New access enrolment
The online registration is easy.!
Read this “step by step” guide to get a quick overview.
Prepare the documentation
You must submit the required documentation to the Academic Management before the assigned enrollment day.
- DNI / NIE / Passport
- Bachelor’s Degree diploma or equivalent that gives access to the Master's Degree
- Academic transcript of the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent that gives access to the Master's Degree. It must contain the subjects coursed, the ECTS credits (or the hours), the examination calls, the qualifications by subject and the global qualification.
- If you have any gratuity or discount (link), you must submit the supporting documentation.
If you are an international student, consult the information on legalizations and translations.
There are two possibilities to submit the documentation:
- Make a true certified copy in the General Register of the UAB, it requires an appointment (link: https: //seuelectronica.uab.cat/es/registro-general). Then, submit the certified copies to the Academic Management.
- If the documentation has a QR code or Secure Verification Code, there is no need to make a certified copy, you can send it directly by e-mail to email@example.com
When can you enroll online?
The Academic Management will inform you by e-mail of the online enrollment deadlines and process.
It is very important that you register within the deadlines. If you have any questions, contact the Academic Management of the center at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or telephone: 935929710
Prepare the payment
The payment of the tuition has to be completed within seven days after receiving the formalized enrollment document. You can find more information on payment methods and calculate the amount of your tuition with the simulator.
* Remember that pre-enrollment payment will be automatically deducted from the final tuition.
If you have to choose elective subjects in your Master's Degree, you can consult the curriculum and the study plan and the subject guides in the Master's Degree page on the UAB website.
If the Master’s Degree coordination informed you that you need to enroll in complementary training subjects, it is very important that you remember to mark them on the enrollment application.
The Academic Management will send you the formalized enrollment document according to your application. The payment of the tuition must be completed according to the option you have chosen, within the 7 days after receiving this document.