Admission requirements and enrolment
Documents required for enrolment:
Students must send the following documents in PDF format to this address: email@example.com
- An official copy of your secondary school leaving certificate (or degree certificate if you wish to study for a master's degree) certifying that you have completed your secondary education (with an official sworn translation, if necessary).
- A scanned copy of a valid passport.
- A passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of the travel insurance with medical coverage that students must send before the start of the programme.
- Once the pre-enrolment form has been sent with the required documentation, the student will receive an acceptance to the programme letter and will have to 100% fulfilled before the programme begins.
- Instructions will be sent to students who have already studied Spanish and wish to start the course in January 2024.
- Students must pay the full course fee, at the latest, one month before the start of the course.
- Once payment has been made, a letter of confirmation of enrolment and a visa letter will be sent, if the student has requested one when applying.
- Students must send a copy of their travel insurance with medical coverage before the start of the programme. If they fail to do so, they will not be able to start the course.
Minimum number of students: 11 / Maximum number of students: 16
Please note that places are limited and that, on some occasions, the programme may not be able to guarantee places on the courses chosen by the student.