Official Master's Degree in Quality of Food of Animal Origin
New master's degree studentsEnrolment July 2018
To be able to enrol on one of the indicated days (from July 23 to July 27, 2018), the student must request an appointment on the website
You must provide the following documentation:
- The enrolment application form, which can be collected at the Concierge (entrance) of the Faculty as well as the corresponding folder.
- Identity card valid at the time of registration:
* Original and photocopy of the DNI, passport or identification document (for
students from EU countries).
* Original and photocopy of the NIE, or current foreign identification number (for
non-EU foreign students). If you still do not have the TIE, you must provide your
passport and a photocopy of the TIE application. You have a maximum period of
four months to deliver the document.
- Bank data with the IBAN and BIC codes, the latter only if the entity is not located in Spain, from a financial institution located in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino or Switzerland.
- Original and photocopy of the title that gave you access to the master's degree or the official academic certificate that accredits the expedition. The documentation issued by institutions located outside the European Union must be duly legalized through diplomatic channels or, as the case may be, through the Apostille of the Hague Convention or the Andrés Bello Agreement.
- Original and photocopy of the academic certificate of the studies that have given you access to the master's degree, which include the period in academic years of the degree, the courses taken, the credits obtained and the grades obtained. As in the case of the title, certificates issued by institutions located outside the European Union must be duly legalized through diplomatic channels or, where appropriate, by the Apostille of the Hague Convention or the Andrés Bello Agreement.
- A color id picture.
Enrolment September 2018:
During the month of September, the registration period of the master's degree will be from September 17 to September 25, 2018 and it is mandatory to request an appointment
If you have any question or query, do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail