Payment, fees and financing
The fee per credit includes insurance and other fees. The following items are included in all enrolment fees:
- Gestió Acadèmica (Academic Management) of the UAB (finance committee of the Board of Trustees): €160
- Compulsory student insurance: €1.12
- Complementary insurance for accidents and civil responsibility (approximately €9.72)
FEES FOR REPEATED CREDITS
It doesn’t involve an additional fee, as long as the government-regulated fee plus penalty fee is lower than the total fee of a normal credit. If the regulated fee is higher, the student must pay the regulated fee plus the penalty.
FEES FOR RECOGNISED CREDITS
The percentage stipulated in the decree of prices of the Generalitat de Catalunya is applied to the price of the credit.
PAYMENT OF THE ENROLMENT FEE
May be made as follows.
1. In a single instalment. This entitles you to a 3% discount on the overall total for the credits enrolled on. Payment is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment. To keep the discount, the payment has to be done within seven days after registration.
2. In two instalments.
- An initial payment of 60% of the total enrolment fee is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment, within seven days.
- A second payment of the remaining 40% is paid by direct debit in December. 
3. More payments through bank financing (Bancsabadell): .
- 3, 4 or 5 consecutive months, from enrollment (free of charge)
- 6 consecutive months from enrollment, with a surcharge of 0.25%
- 9 consecutive months from enrollment, with a surcharge of 1.25%
If the bank financing is denied, the center will facilitate the split payment.
FINANCING AND ENROLMENT SIMULATOR
- You can check out the conditions in the leaflet FINANCING YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDIES
- For any enquiries on the fees or payment, check out the FUABformació enrolment simulator , which will show the final amount payable and the amount of each instalment.
If an invoice is returned the student must pay the fee for handling the non-payment and the interest charged by the financial institution on the unpaid amount (30 Euros' penalisation).
CONSEQUENCES OF NON-PAYMENT OF THE ENROLMENT FEE
Pursuant to the UAB regulations on enrolment, non-payment of the enrolment fee within the set period leads to a state of default being declared on the student's record.
In all cases, it is essential to settle any outstanding invoices and corresponding costs as a condition for making any new enrolment and/or for requesting any academic service: certificates, transfers, etc.